Anton absolutely loved our annual Christmas tree outing. He had a blast, depsite the very, very cold temperatures. We went the first Saturday in December up to Pine Creek pass. Mom and Dad couldn't come because of a funeral. So it was just David, Dani, Maria, Josh, Daniel and me with my boys. We had some great soup that Mom made, along with the usual rolls, hot chocolate, etc. Anton loved sledding and getting pulled in the sled. Zackary tolerated it for about a minute. I thought it would be the other way around. For some unexplained reason, all Zackary would do that day was scream unless he was being held by mom or playing in the back seat of the car.
We tredged off to look for our Christmas trees. I didn't last very long because of Zackary, so I went back with him to help Linden tend the fire while the others graciously looked for our tree. A big THANKS to Daniel for finding our trees.
We had a great time, especially Anton. He loved having everyone there to play with him in the snow. Zackary had lots of fun playing in the back of the car. And we all survived the temperatures that were probably subzero with the windchill factor. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera.
Several other times the boys enjoyed playing outside and I remembered the camera!! Here are the photos.
My three boys with the matching IPSC hats that Aunt Lori made. (IPSC=Island Park Scout Camp)
Anton trudging through the snow.
Making a snowman.
Making snow angels.
Burying Uncle David in the snow.
Zackary all ready for some sledding.
My three boys. How I LOVE them.
No comments:
Post a Comment