Sunday, March 28, 2010

Isabel

It took us a little while. Friday morning we settled on Isabel as a first name. I told Linden that we could give her the middle name Matilda since he really liked the name. It wasn't until Saturday morning that we decided to stick with our original plan and not give her a middle name.

We think that Isabel suits her really well. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.

We got home from the hospital on Saturday night around 7:30 pm. It is wonderful to be home and be able to relax. I loved tucking in all THREE of my children last night.

There will be more pictures coming as soon as we get the cord for downloading pictures from the camera unpacked.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I love that name, good job. It is about time that you start contributing to the grand-daughter count, I was getting worried mom would only have a few.

Shanna Butler said...

What a beautiful name and a beautiful girl:) We love you guys!

Cheryl Hoskinson said...

Congrats Rachel to you and your family! What a beautiful little girl.