We were thinking of using the dress I was blessed in for Isabel. There were a few reason why we didn't, though. Since it was more than thirty years old all of the elastic needed to be replaced. Also, Linden was hoping for a dress that was a bit longer for his daughter and I was hoping for something that wasn't quite so pink. The Sunday night before she was blessed we tried the dress on her just to see how it fit. Here is the picture of our adorable little girl in a dress that I wore 30+ years ago.

Here is me in the same dress. I dug out the old picture and scanned it in so I could share it. I was definitely more chunky than Isabel. I think she is a lot cuter than I was, too. (That is a great face I'm pulling.)
2 comments:
What a cute comparison!! I love that you still have your blessing dress. I have no idea where mine is!
That is so cute to see both of you in the same dress! What a fun comparison.
Post a Comment