On April 29, 2005 Linden and I were married for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple. Five years and three children later we are more in love than ever. I am so grateful for this wonderful man that I have married. He is truly amazing. He is very kind and thoughtful. He makes me laugh. He loves playing with the boys and Isabel and is a great father. They love him. What a huge blessing in my life to also have a worthy priesthood holder presiding in our home. I love him so much and fall more in love every day. He is not perfect and neither is our marriage. Just like anyone else we are learning and growing together. I just feel extremely lucky that I have a man that is willing to look past all of my faults and see the real me. (I especially feel lucky that he doesn't care when I don't make dinner.)
Where Linden proposed to me February 5, 2005.

We have LOTS of family to help us throughout our married lives and raising children. Thanks to everyone, and all those not in the picture, also.

Hamming it up for the camera.

What a HANDSOME guy. How lucky am I???

All ready to go over the threshhold with my new bride.

OH!! She is so HEAVY!

We will be a Forever Family!!!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary Linden and Rachel! I love your wedding pictures.
Post a Comment