The happy couple.
Try as we might, Ruby did NOT want her picture taken. Linden snapped this one when she wasn't paying attention, so here it is, Brad and Ruby.
The boys. All of Brook's brothers, the brother-in-law and two of her sisters' boyfriends. I would have included a picture of the girls, but since not everyone looked good in the same picture I decided to opt out of that one. You can all thank me later.
Aunt Brook and Uncle Bob with the Nielsen nieces and nephews outside the temple. Anton is sticking out his tongue and Zackary is sticking out his lower lip. What a great photo op for them. (Zackary was quite upset that he had to be in another picture.)
Somehow Anton got to hold Brook's bouquet for a little while and I couldn't resist snapping a picture that I know he will not enjoy so much when he is older.
Zackary just had to have a turn with the bouquet, also. How adorable is he?!?
Brook in her wedding day dress, waiting for the luncheon to start.
The Nielsen family (minus Grandpa Nielsen in Heaven, we know he was with us for this special day). And a look at the back drop that Linden and I made.
Our darling little Isabel (and a look at the decorations for the reception).
Grandpa and Grandma Butler came to help in the kitchen at the reception. Grandpa did a great job of holding Isabel and keeping her asleep for a while and then happy.
We had a great time with Uncle Jeff. The boys and Isabel LOVED playing with him. We are so glad that he got to come for a whole week. Thanks to Aunt Sandy and David and Anna for sharing their husband and father. We wished that you could have been here for the wedding and look forward to your next visit.
We are thrilled for Brook and Bob as they begin their new journey together. It was a beautiful ceremony and the day was full of happiness. We are so excited to have Bob now be an official part of the family. Best of Luck. We love you both.
2 comments:
the bride is beautiful, but the cutest things you took pics of have to be your kids!! what dolls!
I agree, I love the fabric in their ties and Isabel's dress. I can't wait to see a pic of all of you! Good job on making them, they look so cute. I love Brook's dress too. Looks like it was a fun weekend.
Post a Comment