Yes, they truly do. I am finally doing another blog post. We have had a few busy months and blogging was just on the bottom of my list. I am hopefully going to get busy blogging regularly again. I can't promise once a week. I have been busy picking up extra shifts at work until Linden gets a job. So, while I am working more, it will be difficult to blog as I would like. Anything is better than nothing.
In addition to the miracle of me actually posting again we have been truly blessed. There have been many miracles in our lives. Despite the fact that Linden has been unemployed for now over seven months we still have all we need. We were truly blessed in December. Linden was able to work for a few weeks doing roofing in Island Park. We also had more than one Secret Santa that gave us food/money/and or toys for the kids. It was hard for me to want to accept the help, although it was greatly appreciated and an answer to our prayers.
We are hopeful that Linden will find a job soon. Some days I feel more hopeful than others. I know that we now have more faith and patience than we did seven months ago. I am truly grateful for the decision that we made to live in a trailer house from the 1970's, yellow toilet, sinks, fridge, stove and tub and all that comes with a trailer home. Our rent is super cheap which has been a great blessing over the last several months. We have been so blessed because of our decision to do the best to follow the prophets counsel and live in affordable housing and stay out of debt. We have also been blessed with many great family and friends that help us, including those that have chosen to help anonymously. THANK YOU!!!
More posts to come soon with updates on the kiddos. Thanks for your patience with my blogging habits as of late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Rachel!!! Your post made me cry. We're in a similar boat, but Ryan has a minimum wage job. So I guess we do have that.
We were also anonymously helped numerous times at Christmas...it was hard to accept such generosity!!! You're in our prayers!
Hopefully things will continue to get better for you. We love you!
Post a Comment