Monday, September 20, 2010

Thomas, Our Visitor

Another week has gone by in our home. Linden and I continue to run, preparing for our ward fun run on Saturday. Wish us luck. Linden is going to do the 5K while I do the mile run with the boys while Isabel cheers us on.

We had several visitors this last weekend. The first of which was Thomas. My visiting teacher brought him by for us to borrow. The boys were thrilled. I agreed to the visit because I knew that Anton and Zackary would love having Thomas to ride. However, it is going to be a short visit, due to the fact that he dominates our living room.

Our three Thomas enthusiasts.



Zackary and Anton wanted to be sure that Isabel got a turn riding with them. Zackary got to share with Isabel first.



Anton was next with Isabel. How wonderful that they love to share with her.



Anton loved being the engineer.



It took Zackary a time or two to get the hang of driving the train, but he soon learned which button to push to make it go and which to push to hear the whistle.



Isabel didn't want to miss out on all the fun.



In addition to Thomas visiting, we also had fun with Aunt Claudette and Aunt Brina visiting from Ogden and Boise. All day Friday Anton kept asking if they were here yet. Saturday morning I saw that he was awake and went into his room. The first thing he asked was if they were here yet, and who he got to go jump on on the couch. Brina had arrived late Friday night and was sleeping on the couch. I told him he needed to use the restroom first and then he could go say good morning to Aunt Brina, i.e. jump on her to wake her up to play with him. It is a good thing the boys aunts and uncles are such good sports.

We missed getting a picture of them with Aunt Claudette before she left, but here is a picture of Anton and Zackary with Aunt Brina.




Until next week.

No comments: