Friday, August 13, 2010

Visitors from Colorado

Our Visitors from Colorado arrived at the end of June, the night before our visitors from Iowa left. The cousins had lots of fun playing together for a little bit. In this post a big THANK YOU to Aunt Shanna. I always forgot my camera and hence only got one picture from their entire visit. So I borrowed pictures from Aunt Shanna'a blog. It was wonderful to have Benjamin, Shanna, Rohan and Bruce here visiting. They took good care of us with help watching the boys and feeding us!! Thanks! We love you and miss you.

Grace, Anne, Rohan, Bruce, Anton and Zackary enjoying popsicles on the trampoline at Grandma and Grandpa's.



Rohan holding Isabel.



Isabel sleeping, thought this was adorable.



One day while at Grandma and Grandpa's I decided to wash my car. It was in desperate need of a washing. It had been a LONG time. I had four little boys helping me. Rohan, Anton, Zackary and Bruce enjoyed dumping cups of water on the car. This activity kept them from playing with the hose and getting EVERYONE wet. I didn't get my car washed all of the way and it wasn't very clean after I was done, but we had lots of fun. A week or two later Uncle David and Uncle Richard washed my car again and acually got it clean. With the summer thunderstorms it didn't last very long, oh well.



The four boys on the top bunk. They LOVED playing up there. No one fell, thank goodness. They would jump and climb and sometimes even wrestle a little on the top bunk while all FOUR of them were there. It was great for entertaining them.



Isabel on the Fourth of July. We had a rather hectic fourth. More info on that to come in the next post.



We loved having Benjamin and Shanna visit. The boys loved playing with their cousins. We hope to see them again soon. We miss all of the chaotic play that comes with four little boys.

1 comment:

Trevor and Lisal said...

Isabel on the 4th of July is ADORABLE! Hope to see her soon!