Zackary has the most gorgeous eyelashes, long, dark, curly! He has the cutest blue eyes to go with it and he continues to perfect that "puppy dog pouty" look. It is a good thing it doesn't work on me. Grandpa is great at giving in to it though. At Grandpa's Zackary gets just about whatever he wants.
Zackary loves peanut butter and honey or jelly sandwiches. He eats an average of three a day. We are hoping that this will help him start to gain weight as he remains in the 1% for weight. The peanut butter sandwiches are a more recent acquired taste.
Books, blocks and balls are other favorites. All three of which are favorites because we have so many of them he can cover the floor with them. Recently he set a new record for emptying the entire box of balls, all of the blocks, and the bookcase. It was about three minutes. I came back from brushing my teeth and I could no longer see the floor. (I imagine that he might have had a little help from Anton.) Luckily, he also likes to help clean.
We are truly blessed to have our little Zackary in our family. He makes things so much more interesting. We love you, Zackary!!!
Blowing out the candle for the second time. He enjoyed it enough the first time he insisted on trying again. He then proceeded to try to eat the candle. But we stopped him before he could get a bite. I guess that I shouldn't have left it out on the counter because the next day after THREE bites he decided candles weren't as good as they looked.
Enjoying his cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment