Clear back in November we had the ultra sound to check the growth and development of our baby. Everything looked good. Now, I am finally getting around to posting the ultrasound pictures. We are waiting until the baby is born to find out if we are getting blessed with a boy or girl. But, yesterday, we had a doctors appointment and found out that we are scheduled to have our baby arrive on March 25, 2010. After going through as much labor with two babies as my mom did with 10 and still having two emergency C-sections we are really hoping that there is no labor this time and I get to recover from just the C-section without having labor to tire me out before the C-section.
A cute little profile with the hand up by the face.

I really like seeing the tiny little foot.

If for some reason, Edwin, you can tell what the baby is from these pictures, please don't share the info. I imagine that you are getting more and more expert at deciphering pictures of ultrasounds now that you are in your residency.
2 comments:
RACHEL!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I didn't know that you were expecting!!!!! Oh, I am SO excited for you! We are going to be welcoming another little one in July, and ARE going to find out this go around...next week, actually!
Oh, I am SOOOO excited for you!!
I had no idea you had to have your babies c-section! All three of mine have been emergency sections. My first went into distress, second a failed VBAC, and I went into labor a week before my scheduled section with my third. So I have no idea what its like to actually have a scheduled cesarean! Good luck with your new little one and here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment