Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No! Two Years!!



So, Anton is now officially three years old. Unfortunately, after several weeks of work he still insists that he is "two years" old. I guess he just doesn't want to claim three yet. We had a nice birthday party with several Aunts, Uncles and cousins in attendance as well as Grandma Nielsen. Grandpa and Grandma Butler decided to ditch Anton's birthday for Colorado again (third year in a row). Maybe next year spring break will fall on a different week than Anton's Birthday.

Anton LOVED his trike. When he saw it after pulling the bag off of it he got so excited and kept saying, "A bike, a bike, a bike!" I loved seeing the way his eyes lit up. He even let Zackary try it out that night, also. Although he hasn't been as willing to share since then.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm sorry that we missed his party. I love his new bike!