I decided to post a family picture. It was quite a challenge trying to get both boys looking at the camera at the same time. I also included the picture of my three boys. They are so wonderful. It is so fun to watch them play together. I love having two adorable sons and one handsome husband
This weekend we had lots of fun. Saturday we spent the afternoon at Mom and Dad's house having a party while they were out of town. Edwin and Jennifer were in town. Richard and Jessica joined us from Rexburg, Maria and Josh came from Idaho Falls and also Rob and Julie Lang and their girls. Edwin and Richard made some great stir fry. When we all sat down to lunch Edwin helped us all feel right at home by saying, "You are all beautiful children." It was then stated, "I love you all very much, even you Rob." We had a good laugh.
I think my favorite part was watching the older four children play hide and seek. Alexis, Casey, Grace and Anton would wait for Rob to start counting then they would all run to the bathroom to hide together or they would all run upstairs to hide together. It was great to watch them laugh and as they ran in a line to where Alexis decided to hide.
Sunday we enjoyed Stake Conference. Afterwards the day was full of family stuff. We visited Grandma and Uncle Don. Aunt Kathy even decided to show up. We then went to visit Uncle Andy. He helped us get Anton's penny collection really filled in some more. Afterwards we enjoyed visiting Linden's family. We had a great dinner there with Big John, Little John, Jenna, Uncle John, Alex, Brad, Mark, Shaun, and Mom. Dinner was great and we enjoyed learning more about the ins and outs of competitive skiing from Mark. We will miss him when he goes back to the Netherlands in March. Thanks to everyone for their generosity with the birthday gifts.
Yesterday we enjoyed a lunch with Little John, Jenna, Shaun, Mom and the four of us. The sandwiches were great. I even got Mom to braid my hair for me. Thank you.
Afterwards we went to the Butler's for family home evening. We had a great lesson about Patriotism, because it was President's day. Edwin and Jennifer were there as well as Richard and Jessica. And of course Mom, Dad and David made it back from their trip to Houston.
How grateful I am for this great country in which I live. It isn't perfect, but we enjoy so many more freedoms, riches and blessings than so many other countries. I remember how I longed to hear the Star Spangled banner during my mission in Ecuador. How wonderful it is to know we live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great family pictures!!
The blog is great!!! Love the pictures of my nephews.
The pictures are great!
To: Me 'n The Boys
Those are so cute! I like the picture when Zackary was sucking on his hand.
From: Anna (your cousin)
Post a Comment