Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Locks of Love

After five years of growing my hair out I decided it was time for a change. After researching and discovering that I did have enough to donate to locks of love I went for it (10 in. min.). There is a wonderful salon in downtown IF where they give you a free cut and style with a hair donation, Defining Line Hair Salon. They did a wonderful job, thanks Stephanie. I think I will really like having short hair again, although I believe it will be a bit of an adjustment for Linden. (My dad seemed to miss my long hair also, when he saw that I had gotten it cut.)




The night before I got my haircut. Front and back. The longest my hair has ever been.





The After. Taken when we got home from the salon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Rachel, your hair looks so cute! I love it!!! Thanks for stopping by to visit today. By the way, I keep forgetting to give you your maternity clothes back. I have them ready to go...remind me next time you're here.

Susan said...

It looks so great! Love it!