Tuesday, August 23, 2011

She Dances: Now we are in TROUBLE!

She LOVES to dance, or at least shake her booty.   A couple of weeks ago we were at  the Hocking family reunion (post coming).  We were all dancing and Isabel started shaking her hips to the music.  She was the hit of the party.  Everyone loved to see how absolutely adorable she was while gettin' her groove on.  So I finally remembered to get the camera out when we were at home so I could share.
Make sure you watch Anton in the video, also, not just Isabel. Especially at the end.  Let's just say that Linden and I are concerned that Isabel will be the hit of the high school dances and not Anton.


Anton was more interested in playing the guitar than dancing.

 

And of course Zackary wants to do everything that Anton does, so, here is his guitar.


One more view of Isabel dancing, becuase who can resist watching her again.


On a SIDE note, don't try to turn the camera sideways while filming because it "looks better" on the screen that way.  The video is sideways when you download it.  Yes, I am so technologically savvy!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You better watch out. Isabel is a fabulous dancer. I laughed out loud at the first video watching Anton. Love it!

Brina said...

you were right i did love it :)

Leonora Butler said...

Isabel can sure shake her hips! Sooo cute! She is only going to improve form here on out, better watch out. :)