I finally decided to jump into blogging. I enjoyed reading Jennifer's blog so much because I felt like I knew what was going on with them. So, thanks to Jennifer I have started this blog. I don't know how well it will go over. We'll see about that. I need to get the digital camera figured out and a few other things so that it will be nicer.
Everything is going well in Shelley. I spend my days chasing the boys around and trying to keep the house clean. I have decided I really like having a small house. It doesn't take very long to clean it, YEAH! We are really enjoying the fall weather. We went for a drive this morning with Josh and Maria. We decided that it would be easier to listen to General Conference while we were driving than at home. It worked. On our way to Swan Valley we enjoyed seeing the fall colors and listening to the speakers. We then had a nice picnic at the Irwin City Park. Luckily, they had a shelter so we could be out of the rain. It was a bit chilly, but nice to visit with Josh and Maria as we had to take different cars. We then went to get square ice cream cones, of course. Needless to say we weren't able to enjoy as much of the afternoon session of Conference after we got home. We should have planned more drives for the afternoon session and tomorrow's sessions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment