Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Monday

I think the highlight of my day was visiting my friend Jen. I haven't seen her for a few months and she is such an inspiration to me. She and her husband have been through so many trials and are still facing some great ones. They are always positive and look at their blessings instead of the challenges. I truly need to learn from their example. How grateful I am for their friendship and the great times that we spend together. Jen is so organized and cheerful. She always has a clean house which is very homey and inviting. Her smile is never-ending. She will become a mother in a few months and I know that she will be a great mother!! She is extremely intelligent and very giving. She has many talents and is very willing to share them with others. Her faithfulness and devotion are incomparable.

Thanks, Jen. I love you and will always cherish your friendship.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, thanks for the incredibly nice post. I'm so glad that you have joined the blogging world! Thank you for your friendship. You are a wonderful example to me!