One day while I was at work, Linden got this photo of Zackary and Isabel sleeping.
One night, Isabel woke up and didn't really want to settle back down to sleep. Linden and I were still up and Linden was playing around with his basketball. He decided this would be a good time to let Isabel get her first lesson in shooting a basketball. She loved it!!
Our little darling in her cute outfit. My Aunt Jean made her the adorable skirt.
On April 29, we had another snow storm for the boys to go play in the snow. They loved it. They built a nice big snowman and then demolished it and enjoyed playing with the snow again.
Anton concentrating on playing with the snow, trying to get it nice and smooth.
Zackary was willing to look up from the snow for a quick picture. We had been working on getting the flower bed ready for the year just a few days before, so, here he has his gardening tools for the snow.
Linden, out supervising the boys playing in the snow. This was his better side, he said.
Isabel got all dirty eating something chocolatey. Don't remember what it was. I got a picture taken and gave her some water to drink. And then was going to get her all cleaned up. Anton wanted to take a picture of Zackary.
So, I let Anton take a picture of Zackary. Anton insisted that he needed to get a picture of Zackary's behind and Zackary was more than willing to comply. So here it is.
I then went back to get Isabel out of her seat and cleaned up. I guess the water helped to wash off her chin. However, she smeared the rest ALL OVER her head.
We had a great sping. More to come on some of our spring activies soon. Then we will get started reporting on the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment