Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a great time at the family reunion. Anton and Zackary enjoyed sleeping in a tent and they did pretty well at actually sleeping. We enjoyed visiting, playing games and chasing the boys around. It was nice to see all who were there. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I am posting pictures of those that I did get. I am sure that my siblings that live out of state will enjoying seeing them.


Parents, siblings and spouses.


Parents and siblings.


Grandpa and Grandma Arlie














The four of us, all packed up and ready to head for home and the shower! (The campground had a nice, warm shower, but it just isn't the same as home.)


Anton and Zackary packed up in the car. On Friday afternoon there was a huge rain and hail storm and rather than hide out in the tent we went for a drive to get some square ice cream. It was a nice rainy drive and when we got back it was just finishing up raining and the sun was coming out.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow..you are such a trooper to camp out in a tent with the boys. I would use the kids as an excuse not to camp. Ha ha....can you tell I like sleeping in my own bed? Looks like you had lots of fun!!

Breanna said...

I love how incredibly sad Landon looks in our picture together! IT was so good to see you!